From: Laz [mailto:laz@talkingmp3players.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:00 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Additional Free Voices for NVDA

Hi Gerald,

Download the below zip which contains both files you need:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Txao1DiiuvSXdoT3k0U0hHaHc/view?usp=sharing

Laz

On 9/2/15, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net> wrote:

I have a feeling that I never properly installed the MSP voices
because when

I click on this app, it installs immediately without first showing a
list of

individual voices to choose from. I tried a few times to install the
MSP voices, but each time, I did not get a list of voices to choose
from. This

could explain why I got the error message that the MSP synthesizer
could not

load.

Gerald