From the owner: Why I haven't been on the list for a few days

Gene

I unexpectedly had to go into hospital a few days ago because of complications from a minor surgical procedure I had done shortly before. Things are going well and the complications may well have been resolved.

I'm back now and I feel fine. I see the main list and the chat list have been having a lively time in muy absense. I'm catching up on mail now. And when I'm not around, Laaz does his usual excellent job as moderator, which I very much appreciate.

Gene, Owner