From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 5:50 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] From the owner: Why I haven't been on the list for a few
days

I unexpectedly had to go into hospital a few days ago because of
complications from a minor surgical procedure I had done shortly before.
Things are going well and the complications may well have been resolved.

I'm back now and I feel fine. I see the main list and the chat list have
been having a lively time in muy absense. I'm catching up on mail now. And
when I'm not around, Laaz does his usual excellent job as moderator, which I
very much appreciate.

Gene, Owner