Re: An Old Program

Gene

I haven't looked much at the page but there is a portable version which, if it is a typical portable version requires no installation. Therefore, you should see an exe file in the main folder that will run it.

If you still have problems, I modified something, I don't recall what, it was years ago, to allow me to place the file in the folder I want to generate the list for, and have the list appear in the same folder where the files are.

From: Howard Traxler
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2020 2:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] An Old Program

But the problem is: it's not an MSI or an exe file. It's an ISS file. I opened it with notepad and it looks to be a program code file calling itself
Inno Setup script
.
So I need to google some part of Inno Setup script to find out how to execute it. I don't know what Inno is but maybe google will tell me.

On 6/6/2020 2:37 PM, Mike B wrote:

You just press enter on the installation file and it'll install where it's supposed to install on its own.