From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: June 9, 2020 5:50 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] From the owner: Why I haven't been on the list for a few
days

I unexpectedly had to go into hospital a few days ago because of complications
from a minor surgical procedure I had done shortly before.
Things are going well and the complications may well have been resolved.

I'm back now and I feel fine. I see the main list and the chat list have been
having a lively time in muy absense. I'm catching up on mail now. And when I'm
not around, Laaz does his usual excellent job as moderator, which I very much
appreciate.

Gene, Owner