2 questions

Amy Gordon

Hi, I have the new Iphone se and I have been having trouble with my
text tone not working. Even downloaded anotherone and it did good for
a few days now back to not working sometimes. I already know it isn't
on mute. Just is strange that sometimes it works and sometimes it
don't. Wondering if anyone else has this trouble? My new phone does
have the newest update.
Question 2 On my windows laptop I have the new edge browser and was
wondering if there is a way to set it up like crome to where the
images are described? I use Jaws if that helps.
Thanks,
Amy