Re: File Transfers

Mary Smith

Joe, I've been using a program called Teracopy for a long time. I find it better when moving large files.

On 2020-06-09 2:35 p.m., Joe Orozco wrote:
Forgive the second post. In Windows 10, and Windows 7 for that matter,
the system has always been glitchy about transferring large numbers of
files. It'll get hung up on something and wait a bit before asking if
I want to skip and whether or not I want to apply to all the selected
items. Are any of you using File Explorer alternatives, and have you
found them to be better/faster about moving files between internal
folders and external drives? Thank you for any information.

Joe