Re: MY AUDIO ISSUES

chris judge

Some higher end ones might have detachable cables, but I don't think I've ever seen such.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: June 9, 2020 4:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MY AUDIO ISSUES

I've used headphones for quite a while and I don't recall if my speakers had wires permanently connected. If so, and if that is what is generally done, I consider it bad design. I think speakers should be able to be connected to wires, you would plug into the computer so that if they become damaged, they can be easily replaced.