Re: MY AUDIO ISSUES

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  There are Bluetooth speakers that are capable of very decent quality when it comes to music.  I have a pair of portable Bluetooth speakers that I bought for around $80 that is capable of producing good quality music which I use for listening to music on a daily basis of which I am quite satisfied with.  Cheers!

On 9/6/2020 11:29 pm, Gene wrote:
I mean, if you listen to music and want the best sound quality, you might want to discuss that.

Gene
----Original Message----- From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 10:28 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MY AUDIO ISSUES

As implied in mhy last answer, getting a pair of speakers where the wires
can be detatched and replaced may solve your problem, or I would think a set
of bluetooth speakers would or some sort of USB speakers might. I'm not
sure if you lose sound quality to any extent using Bluetooth speakers.  If
you listen to music, you may want to discuss that.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Gene via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 10:26 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

That's really bad design, ever having a cable permanently connected to a
speaker.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 10:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I cant get another cable because the cable that has a short is connected
permanently to the right speaker. I did get another cable, the one that
connected to the pc audio jack.My main issues is to find a pare of speakers
that has a long cord between them. I need about six feet to go across my
work area. All the USB speakers, have short cords. I am looking for another
2.0 or 2.1  satellite speaker system! I just will not use the brand of
speakers I had before. It claimed life time coverage and they refused to
honor it! Thanks Heather
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>