From: heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 8:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MY AUDIO ISSUES

I cant get another cable because the cable that has a short is connected
permanently to the right speaker. I did get another cable, the one that
connected to the pc audio jack.My main issues is to find a pare of speakers
that has a long cord between them. I need about six feet to go across my
work area. All the USB speakers, have short cords. I am looking for another
2.0 or 2.1 satellite speaker system! I just will not use the brand of
speakers I had before. It claimed life time coverage and they refused to
honor it! Thanks Heather