Re: MY AUDIO ISSUES

Pamela Dominguez

Unfortunately, lifetime coverage is a sticky situation. Lifetime doesn't mean your lifetime, it means the lifetime of the product, so if the cable, which is part of the product died, they can say that the product's lifetime is over. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 11:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MY AUDIO ISSUES

I cant get another cable because the cable that has a short is connected
permanently to the right speaker. I did get another cable, the one that
connected to the pc audio jack.My main issues is to find a pare of speakers
that has a long cord between them. I need about six feet to go across my
work area. All the USB speakers, have short cords. I am looking for another
2.0 or 2.1 satellite speaker system! I just will not use the brand of
speakers I had before. It claimed life time coverage and they refused to
honor it! Thanks Heather