Re: From the owner: Why I haven't been on the list for a few days

Gene

I want to thank those who have sent their good wishes and those who will. It wouldn't make sense to clutter the list thanking people in individual messages, but I very much appreciate them.

From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 5:50 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: From the owner: Why I haven't been on the list for a few days

I unexpectedly had to go into hospital a few days ago because of
complications from a minor surgical procedure I had done shortly before.
Things are going well and the complications may well have been resolved.

I'm back now and I feel fine. I see the main list and the chat list have
been having a lively time in muy absense. I'm catching up on mail now. And
when I'm not around, Laaz does his usual excellent job as moderator, which I
very much appreciate.

Gene, Owner