Peovlwm Qirh TWBlu

lynn white

Sent from my iPhoneAbout a year ago, when I logged into my Twitter account with TWBlu, it seems that all my contacts and many of my messages were deleted.

Since I bought a new laptop, I logged into Twitter using TWBlu and, sure enough, most everything is gone.

I did try and send a message to someone named Alex and it wound up sending the tweet to a Patrick.

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this? If I log into Twitter on my iPhone everything is as it should be.

Thanks for any ideas and I know this is a crazy story.