Re: Pontes Media Downloader Seems to Be Broken

Gene

I just tested Youtube and it is working properly.

From: Gene via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Pontes Media Downloader Seems to Be Broken

I'm now going to test Youtube itself. At this point, we don't know if the
problem is with Pontes Media Downloader or if it is a general problem with
Youtube. Never assume if there is more than one possible cause for a
problem. I realized that I assumed with no support since there is no
guarantee Youtube is always up and it is guaranteed to go down at some point