Re: Pontes Media Downloader Seems to Be Broken

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I had a problem a few days or so ago.  That was when my JAVA program updated.  When this happens, almost every time, I must uninstall and reinstall Pontes.

My opinion is that there are two reasons for the Pontes program malfunctioning from time to time.  The first is the aforementioned Youtube update itself which is their apparently vein attempt to thwart downloads.  The other reason is the one I just stated concerning JAVA.

A few weeks ago, Pontes was broken because of what Youtube itself did.  A few days ago, I experienced the issue and it was shortly after JAVA updated.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works--even just five minutes ago: this writing.

On 6/10/2020 9:37 PM, Moty Azrad wrote:

Dear Evan,

Try to uninstall the program, restart the PC AND TRY REINSTALLING IT AGAIN.

Hope it helps.

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner