Re: bluetooth and USB speakers

heather albright

Yes, perhaps I have to use USB speakers instead woe! Does anyone know any usb speakers with a long cord between the speakers? I know the ones I have did not have a long enough cord to go across my work area. Thanks for the responses! Cheers Heather

From: Abbie Taylor
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] bluetooth and USB speakers

In my  experience with Bluetooth speakers and headsets with speech on a  computer, tablet, or phone, there's always a bit of  lag time. Also, parts of words are cut off.  In my opinion, such headsets and speakers work better with music, books, and podcasts than they do with synthetic speech.  I hope that helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...