From: Keith S
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:36 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] firefox keeps refreshing, help please?

HI, I was told when I posted this issue before about making a change in the firefox settings, but I have not been able to find anything regarding this issue in the settings for firefox.

When I open a page on firefox, the page constantly refreshes when I arrow down  the page, sending the cursor back up to the top of the page, making reading a webpage or finding exactly what I am looking for on said page impossible.

Could someone walk me, step by step, into correcting this issue?

version 52.9.032