From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox keeps refreshing, help please?

I doubt there is any such setting except for using a script blocker or
turning off JAVA script.  Any applicable setting aside from those may be in
your screen-reader.  I'm not sure NVDA has such a setting.  I think JAWS
does.  But it may be much more simple and easy to try Chrome or some other
browser.

Also, your current Firefox is two or more years out of date.  Why are you
using such an old version?  Updating may not help your probolem, though you
can try if you wish, but it’s a bad idea to use an old version of a browser
for general browsing.