From: Keith S
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 6:15 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] suggested amount of RAM for jaws and windos 10

What is the suggested amount of ram for windows 10 and jaws?

My system is very slow and I've had a guy who is an active computer updater  look at it and he says it's probably jaws that is slowing down the system.

He's the same guy who updated my system from the factory default windows 7 to windows 10 when microsoft offered the free update.