From: Evan Reese
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 7:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Pontes Media Downloader Seems to Be Broken

Wel, I uninstalled version 3.1, restarted my computer, then reinstalled
version 3.1. Other than it telling me that some folder already existed and
asking me if I wanted to install there anyway, it all went smoothly. But it
still won't download. I get the starting download sound, then it just hangs
there. I have to close the program to get the Download button to become
available again.
Perhaps I need to look for another program? I'm out of ideas as to how to
make this one work. It says the engine is up to date by the way.
Thanks for the advice guys.
Evan