From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: June-11-20 10:50 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] OBTAINING A NEW SOUND CARD

Someone from a store told me I should consider buying an external sound card instead of buying knew speakers? So for give my ignorance, how does this work? What type of sound card works with screenreaders and audio files in shared mode? They told me it would connect to my usb port, is this correct?  I was always believing it had to be internal and I did not want to go down that road! This is knew to me! Thanks everyone! Cheers Heather