From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: June 12, 2020 10:28 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] OCR problem

What are the keyboard commands to activate jaws OCR scan
On Jun 12, 2020, at 01:29, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...> wrote:

´╗┐The no camera or scanner supported message sounds like the issue I,
as well as others I know, have been having with jaws convenient OCR
now for quite some time. I have a Xerox work center 3210 all in one,
and although I usually use Kurzweil 1000 for my OCR, I would
occasionally use jaws for quick things. I can't get jaws OCR to work
with my scanner now, know matter what I do.

Chris Judge