Re: KNFB Reader

Sis Carrie wrote:

"Haha. Okay, I thought so... but I was hoping I was missing something. Yes,
I have tried Speak. And Envision AI. Are there any others to try?"

Here are two more: Eye-D, it does have a pro version and I think it
requires a subscription if memory serves.

The second is SuperSense; this was free for some time, but now they are
slowly introducing the subscription module.

Sorry sis, there's one more: Microsoft Office Lens?

I have tried some of these with very little lucky success; my spatial
orientation does need some work and, I just cquired a new toy with enough
storage space so I can go back to the exploration desk in Androidville.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado