Re: KNFB Reader

Victor

Voice Dream Scanner is good too.

I was given my iPhone by a local charity and they bought KNFB Reader for me. I'm glad I didn't buy it because it was so Expensive. Since they are no longer updating that app, I would have been upset at the waste of money.

Prismo is another good app and I think it costs around $13. I’m pretty sure Prismo and Voice Dream scanner are both available to android as well as iOS.

Victor

On Jun 12, 2020, at 1:16 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:

Sis Carrie wrote:

"Haha. Okay, I thought so... but I was hoping I was missing something. Yes,
I have tried Speak. And Envision AI. Are there any others to try?"

Here are two more: Eye-D, it does have a pro version and I think it
requires a subscription if memory serves.

The second is SuperSense; this was free for some time, but now they are
slowly introducing the subscription module.

Sorry sis, there's one more: Microsoft Office Lens?

I have tried some of these with very little lucky success; my spatial
orientation does need some work and, I just cquired a new toy with enough
storage space so I can go back to the exploration desk in Androidville.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado