Re: KNFB Reader

Dana Leet

That really is disheartening, after I spent quite a bit of money on KNFB Reader that they’re not even updating it. But I like Voice Dream scanner a lot better anyways so I think the character recognition is much more accurate.

If you love fragrances, I have a wonderful WhatsApp group for fragrance lovers. If you love to read Christian fiction, I have a wonderful WhatsApp group for Christian fiction lovers and we read books together every two weeks. If you are a Christian woman and want to find other Christian women to fellowship and pray with you I have an awesome WhatsApp group for that purpose as well. Please email me if you’re interested in any of these awesome ways to connect and get to know awesome people.

On Jun 12, 2020, at 8:14 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Maybe someone is still using it.It was only tenor twelve rears ago when the knfb reader on a special nokia phone was about 3 thousand dollars.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: June-12-20 6:05 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] KNFB Reader

Voice Dream Scanner is good too.

I was given my iPhone by a local charity and they bought KNFB Reader for me. I'm glad I didn't buy it because it was so Expensive. Since they are no longer updating that app, I would have been upset at the waste of money.

Prismo is another good app and I think it costs around $13. I’m pretty sure Prismo and Voice Dream scanner are both available to android as well as iOS.

Victor
On Jun 12, 2020, at 1:16 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@...> wrote:

Sis Carrie wrote:

"Haha. Okay, I thought so... but I was hoping I was missing something.
Yes, I have tried Speak. And Envision AI. Are there any others to try?"

Here are two more: Eye-D, it does have a pro version and I think it
requires a subscription if memory serves.

The second is SuperSense; this was free for some time, but now they
are slowly introducing the subscription module.

Sorry sis, there's one more: Microsoft Office Lens?

I have tried some of these with very little lucky success; my spatial
orientation does need some work and, I just cquired a new toy with
enough storage space so I can go back to the exploration desk in Androidville.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado