Re: KNFB Reader

Dana, NFB favors iOS over anything Android! It doesn't believe that Android
is accessible and usable by the blind. Even its newsline has no LINE IN THE
SAND in Androidville. Fortunately, blind Android enthusiasts don't care;
why? We have far too many news agregators to pick and choose from, so,
we're not missing the NFB Newsline at all!

The only reason why the KNFB Reader saw some light in Androidville was
because, some time back, Google subsidised it to the tune of $1 million!
Because of what Google did, Androideans got the KNFB Reader app for $19.99!
Without mincing words, it's the best $20 I ever wasted on any app.

If the KNFB Reader is NO LONGER being actively developed for iOS, that's
truly sad! Thankfully, other iOS apps are filling in the niche nicely.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado