Re: KNFB Reader

Victor

When I received KNFB reader, the price was $100! That’s outrageous compared to what voice dream scanner and Prismo cost! Maybe they just gave up on developing the app because they know that these other apps are cheaper and just as good. I think KNFB reader was probably the most expensive app in the iOS App Store! There’s no way that I would pay $100 for any app. In my opinion, an app that expensive better be able to make me travel through time and perform amazing miracles! LOL

Victor

On Jun 13, 2020, at 8:40 PM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@...> wrote:

ver heard anything that NFB has stopped production. Maybe there's no further development to make with it. Also, they may have let the SeeingAI group pick up the slack.

On 6/13/2020 5:35 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Dana, NFB favors iOS over anything Android! It doesn't believe that Android
is accessible and usable by the blind. Even its newsline has no LINE IN THE
SAND in Androidville. Fortunately, blind Android enthusiasts don't care;
why? We have far too many news agregators to pick and choose from, so,
we're not missing the NFB Newsline at all!

The only reason why the KNFB Reader saw some light in Androidville was
because, some time back, Google subsidised it to the tune of $1 million!
Because of what Google did, Androideans got the KNFB Reader app for $19.99!
Without mincing words, it's the best $20 I ever wasted on any app.

If the KNFB Reader is NO LONGER being actively developed for iOS, that's
truly sad! Thankfully, other iOS apps are filling in the niche nicely.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado