From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 5:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having sound issues

But isn't there a midrange, to high grade price range? I read around
100-200 dollars average for a good one.

On 6/12/2020 8:45 AM, Smiling? wrote:
Honestly, as much as you the user would like to pay. Very similar to most anything else within this world of ours and I am very certain that this specifically was not the answer you were seeking, but it's definitely the truth.