fixing sound issues

aisha <2001.aisha123@...>

hi.

does anyone have any idea how I can fix the issue with my sound on my windows 10 computer. for some reason, a lot of my programmes (mail, music, system sounds) are really low, despite the volumes of all of them being up at 100 percent. I have checked all the settings in the volume mixer and they are at 100, all the settings in sound settings at 100, but I am not sure what else I can do

acording to google, their might be an app on my computer that is changing the volume without me knowing, but I have loads of aps.. how can I possibly know which one is causing it?

also: I have noticed, in the volumeĀ  mixer, a volume control marked, " unnamed", which I can not click on, view properties for, uninstall, even see what it is

I'd system restore to a time when the sound worked fine, but I can't do that because theĀ  only restore point is too soon- however: if I somehow had a way to access earlier restore points, that might help.. since I can just rivert back to when the sound worked good

what ever the issue is: it is really frustrating me, especially as I'm not the greatest when it comes to tech