Re: fixing sound issues

Did you check to be sure your speakers were plugged in properly? Also it could be that your sound card is not seated properly. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ashley Breger

On Jun 14, 2020, at 3:49 PM, aisha <2001.aisha123@...> wrote:

´╗┐hi.

does anyone have any idea how I can fix the issue with my sound on my windows 10 computer. for some reason, a lot of my programmes (mail, music, system sounds) are really low, despite the volumes of all of them being up at 100 percent. I have checked all the settings in the volume mixer and they are at 100, all the settings in sound settings at 100, but I am not sure what else I can do

acording to google, their might be an app on my computer that is changing the volume without me knowing, but I have loads of aps.. how can I possibly know which one is causing it?

also: I have noticed, in the volume mixer, a volume control marked, " unnamed", which I can not click on, view properties for, uninstall, even see what it is

I'd system restore to a time when the sound worked fine, but I can't do that because the only restore point is too soon- however: if I somehow had a way to access earlier restore points, that might help.. since I can just rivert back to when the sound worked good

what ever the issue is: it is really frustrating me, especially as I'm not the greatest when it comes to tech