Re: having sound issues

enes sarıbaş

I want to play my dramatized audiobook collection over my Philipps fedilio hr2 headphones, with are high res enabled. I want it to be future proof, and support MQA and high 24-32 bit audio  if I am interested in listening to these.

On 6/13/2020 5:22 AM, Smiling? wrote:
Of course, but this does not at all mean that a midrange to high range setup is going to sound all that to you as it does to another. This is entirely up to you the user to determine because just like you can not taste anything through anyone else's mouth, you unfortunately can not hear anything through anyone else's ears.

So what sounds phenomenal to one, may not necessarily sound all that great to the next, but once again, without you the user there to determine whether or not you would like or not like… see what I am saying yet? Because after all, you may want more mustard and then again, you very well may hate mustard and not want it at all.

This also applies to actually all of our senses. What's pleasant for one is not necessarily going to be pleasant for the next. So again, it's entirely up to you to see what is best for your ears because once again, you are never going to hear anything through anyone else's ears.

What are you specifically looking for a DAC to do with? Because this may assist with giving helpful/beneficial information even though it is once again, completely and entirely up to you the one who is going to be doing the listening to determine.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 15:01
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having sound issues

But isn't there a midrange, to high grade price range? I read around
100-200 dollars average for a good one.

On 6/12/2020 8:45 AM, Smiling? wrote:
Honestly, as much as you the user would like to pay. Very similar to most anything else within this world of ours and I am very certain that this specifically was not the answer you were seeking, but it's definitely the truth.