From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 7:30 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How to search for Bill Brown's guitar lessons from the Library of Congress web site for the blind and physically handicapped?

Hi Folks, I was able to get into the main web site for The Library of Congress, but couldn’t figure out how to make my search to be only within the music part.

Would someone help me with a link for that section?

I am trying to find the Playing By Ear materials by Bill Brown.

Many thanks for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky V