From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: June-14-20 6:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] BARD MOBILE ON THE IPHONE

Hi All:

My buddy, a fellow Androidean, schleps around an iPhone7. A few days back,
he installed Bard Mobile for iOS 'cause he wanted to CHECK OUT its access to
.brf books/files.

The installation went well; when it was time to login, no matter what was
done, the login process was constantly aborted. Somehow, Bard Mobile for
iOS just won't accept the typed-in password entered at the login prompt
again and again, up to five tries before giving up! The same password was
entered in on an Android toy and voilá, the login was successful.

So, anyone knows what my buddy and I should have done differently?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado