Re: BARD MOBILE ON THE IPHONE

Sis Ann asked:

"you say he uses Android? Is he already signed up through the Android app?"

Yes to your question, but also has an iPhone7 and wants to try the .brf
download implementation in iOS valley.

As I said, installed the Bard Mobile for iOS app, no qualms; just can't go
past the login prompt because password is being rejected on the iOS side of
the fence. Same password used in the Android toy and it's golden!

Since I live and breathe Android, I was unable to help with anything iOS,
hence the reason for my enquiry.

BTW, there's no .brf download equivalent for Androideans. The NLS BARD, in
its infinite wisdom, DOES NOT BELIEVE that Braille is alive in the Android
world.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado