From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of aisha
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 12:49
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] fixing sound issues

hi.

does anyone have any idea how I can fix the issue with my sound on my windows 10 computer. for some reason, a lot of my programmes (mail, music, system sounds) are really low, despite the volumes of all of them being up at 100 percent. I have checked all the settings in the volume mixer and they are at 100, all the settings in sound settings at 100, but I am not sure what else I can do

acording to google, their might be an app on my computer that is changing the volume without me knowing, but I have loads of aps.. how can I possibly know which one is causing it?

also: I have noticed, in the volume mixer, a volume control marked, "
unnamed", which I can not click on, view properties for, uninstall, even see what it is

I'd system restore to a time when the sound worked fine, but I can't do
that because the only restore point is too soon- however: if I somehow
had a way to access earlier restore points, that might help.. since I
can just rivert back to when the sound worked good

what ever the issue is: it is really frustrating me, especially as I'm
not the greatest when it comes to tech