Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:41 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Firefox and nlsbard..?

Hi There FOLKS!
I seem to encounter a problem between Jaws and Firefox.  When I bring Firefox up I get some sort of message saying there is some sort of incompatibility between my screen reading software and Firefox.  I believe it says the problem is that tabs cannot be shown.  First of all, does anyone have any idea as to just what this message actually means? If so, can you tell me how to resolve it if it can be resolved? Hopefully I have given enough info..? If not, just say so and I will try to give more. Much Thanks!
de
mailto:wohlggie@...<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.