To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having sound issues

I would avoid the creative ones. There are reports online that the driver software has bugs under 10, and that the direct mode, whith enhancements disabled, isn't as neutral as it should be. Moreover, the enhancements would mess with NVDA or JAWS, and be annoying.

I am trying to find one that supports Dolby digital sound for my audio files. I heard the Creative Sound Blaster was a good brand. Has anyone used this type of sound card? Also do you have to use proprietary software or will windows10 detect the sound card. I keep reading about them off amazon and first they say you can plug and goe and than they said you have to to use Creative Sound Blaster controls to do ajustments to the sound card. That is fine but will the drivers be accessible to jaws or NVDA? Thanks Heather -----
Original Message ----- From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@...>