Re: audio ducking

Carolyn Arnold

Thanks, Mike. You're really the JAWS go to guy!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 1:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] audio ducking

Hi Aisha,

If you're running Jaws:
Try the following:
1. Open the Settings Center with the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key + 6, on the number row, and press, Control, Shift + D, to open the Settings Center default all applications.
2. Down arrow to, User, and right arrow to open.
3. Down arrow to, Lower audio volume of programs when Jaws speaks, and press the spacebar to uncheck this box.
4. Tab to, Okay, and press enter to save and close.
This feature can also be tobbled on & off by using a Layered Keystroke. Press, Insert / Jaws Key + Spacebar, lut up and press the letter, D, to toggle Audio Ducking on / off.