Re: Edge/Jaws settings questions

Gene

There are lots of edit fields on web sites that aren't properly accessible. I write the message in Notepad, then copy and paste it into the web site's edit field.

From: Madison Martin
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 5:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Edge/Jaws settings questions

Hi all,
When I type a message or any info into one of those contact forms that lots of
websites use and I go back up to read the message or whatever info I want to
read Jaws doesn't read it. This also happens when I send someone a message on
Facebook. Also when I erase a letter in such a situation Jaws doesn't tell me
what I erased it just says blank. Now, are these things that can be changed? If
so, where do I go and how do I change these settings? I'd really like to be able
to read the message and info that I put in the forms before sending and also the
Facebook messages before sending and also know what I'm erasing. I'm running the
latest Edge, Jaws 18 and Windows 10. Thanks for any help that anyone can provide
me!!!!!!
Madison