Displaying The System Tray Icon For Windows Security

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I was finally able to uninstall Avast Anti Virus from my older and recently upgraded Windows 10 machine.  I did activate Windows Security.  On my two other Windows 10 systems, I see the Windows Security Icon in the system tray.  On my older and upgraded version (from Windows 7) Windows 10 machine--the one that I uninstalled Avast from, I do not see the Windows Security icon on the system tray.

How do I display this icon on the system tray for ease of access?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"