Re: Edge question

Madison Martin

Thanks Sam, that worked!! Wish I’d known that there was going to be an update though.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Taylor
Sent: June 16, 2020 6:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Edge question

Hi Madison,

My suggestion may not be as elegant as some others, but this is what I would do.

1. GO to your start menu and type edge. Ensure your focus is on microsoft edge.
2. Press shift f10, and choose open file location. You may need to arrow through a list, and press enter more than once on the show location option.
3. You should hear programs; Microsoft Edge. Press control C. Go to the desktop now, and press control V.
Cheers
Sam

On 17/06/2020 8:20 am, Madison Martin wrote:

Hi all,
For some reason Microsofft Edge os no longer on my desktop, and I've done
nothing to either my desktop or Edge. Can anyone tell me why/how it would
suddenly no longer be on my desktop? More importantly, can someone please tell
me how to get it back on my desktop? Thank you so much!!
Madison