Re: I-phone question

Hi Everyone:

Otterbox Defender cases are truly great in my opinion. To test its
efficiency, I've gotten into the habit of throwing my Shiny Android Galaxy
S5 against walls and picking it up. No dent or debris to be found anywhere!
It's my understanding that with this case, my device will survive a six-foot
drop and I believe I've heard this demonstrated in a YouTube video I
listened to once upon a time. If you're in the market for a great case, the
Otterbox Defender, headquartered right here in Fort Collins, the Centennial
state, is a good buy!!

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Now, I DO NOT recommend to anyone to perform the kind and type of
experiments I do! I DO NOT ever get phones on any kind of contract from the
phone companies; I hate and detest contracts! I purchase UNLOCKED PHONES
from wherever I can find them! As such, I own my phone outright and I am
quite willing to ACCEPT blame if warranty is voided for any reason.

But, if you choose to give my experiments a try, YOU SOLELY DO SO at YOUR
OWN risk.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado