From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:04 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having sound issues, communication from creative

But if someone is satisfied with the internal sound card, and they don't
sound bad at all in general, why spend seventy-five dollars? I don't know
this but it appears the person wants a sound card just for listening.
Context is important in advising people. You are talking about what you
want in terms of sound when you talk about what is acceptable or desirable.
I hope others will enter the discussion so it isn't just an I say, you say
discussion.