Re: having sound issues, communication from creative

heather albright

Yes, thank you! Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: "Smiling?" <blind7@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having sound issues, communication from creative

Your internal sound card truly should not have such a hiss, but seeing as it does, I would just use the card that I recommended which was only $7.99 and you may want to buy two of them this way, you will have a dedicated sound card to play your media through where you would then have your Bose speakers setup to play and the second card to use for JAWS, but then again, you may not mind having JAWS playing through the same card. It's just like anything, entirely up to you.

These USB sound cards are just 16bit cards, so don't be expecting anything to be all of that, but at the same time, it's not going to be as bad of a sound as you may be imagining either. These cards should honestly be very similar to your onboard sound card without the hiss.