Re: New Tapin Radio Disrupts Favorites

Monica Jones

Aw, one more reason to buy the pro version..

-----Original Message-----
From: Aidan
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:52 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Tapin Radio Disrupts Favorites

If you have the pro version, you can backup your stations and restore them.

On 25/11/2015, Rich De Steno <ironrock@...> wrote:
I just updated Tapin radio through the program to the current version.
This proved to be a mistake, because now when I access my favorites, I
only get something called Root (11) and none of my stations presets.
When I press Enter on this Root (11), my favorites appear, but it takes
several attempts to get any of them to activate. How can I get my
favorites back into the main list and easily activated?

--
Rich De Steno

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92