Re: still having sound issues, looking for a good pare of USB speakers

enes sarıbaş

Again, mid range of headphones the open back music optimized kind is between 150--200 dollars.  I did use the 40 dollar type for a while and they are just ok, but for quality listening  experience, it certainly pays to spend more if you can.

On 6/18/2020 8:41 PM, Gene wrote:
If they didn't get uncomfortable, which would you prefer?  you can get very comfortable headphones that sound good for something like forty or fifty dollars.  I wear mine for hours most days with little or no discomfort.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: heather albright
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] still having sound issues, looking for a good pare of USB speakers

I have a headphones; that is what I am using. But it gets uncomfortable
after so long! Wonder if someone can tell me if these speakers are usb
powered for real.
https://www.amazon.com/USB-Powered-Computer-Speakers-PB20-Surround/dp/B07VTS62L6/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=ac+powered+usb+speakers&qid=1592528160&sr=8-16
so
many speakers say their usb powered but if you keep reading, there is always
a 3.5 connection in the mix.The usb is for power but you still need the
audio 3.5 connection. I think my jpl plugg and play usb speakers are the
only ones out there. I have not seen another like them. Shame if they would
sit higher or had a longer cord, they would have worked. They sit right on
the desk which the sound did not sound right. I was really hoping I could
just switch set ups, the jbl on the desktop and the bows on the fire stick.
Amazon accessibility saw these speakers and I hope if they work, the way
they sit on the desk, it would work! But the lady on the phone was not that
tecnical so she was not sure! Thanks cheers Heather

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>