From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 21:50
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] still having sound issues

Hello, I am going to try this as it was pointed out by members, I do not have problems with usb speakers. So I am going to turn my 3.5 speakers in to a usb speaker with this:
https://www.amazon.com/LZYCO-External-Adapter-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B072J7WLQ5

I hope this works will find out on saturday!

Wondering if this will work for those that are USB for power and still require have a 3.5 jack on them to get the sound. I could be totally wrong but, from the description, I would think it would work. It would steal 2 ports but, if you have a desktop, might be okay; not ideal.But if one has an extra USB hub, could work.It is by far the cheaper option woe!

I was reading that some high in speakers that are bluetooth come with built in dacs. So one might just buy the speakers and not another dac. I cant tell you if that bluetooth speaker will not cut off the screen reader, I just know the ones I had did. But I think maybe the knew bluetooth might be better. Someone please correct me if that is not the case! cheers Heather