From: "chris judge" <chrisjudge1967@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 6:16 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] still having sound issues, looking for a good pare of USB speakers

You could get a USB extender cable.

Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: June 18, 2020 7:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I am not for purcheasing a knew pc just yet! I wanted to note my JBL Pebbles Plug and Play speakers worked however, the cord that goes between the speakers was not long enough for my desktop set up! These are different from the pebbles plugg and play, it can been confusing but, there way different.
I got them for 49 dollars but, they cost 249 now woe! Makes me think there
is something wrong with the 3.5 connection. So am all for using USB speakers! I tested them with the 3.5 connection and not good. But without the 3.5 connection, no issues. So anyone know of USB speakers that have say seven foot cord between the speakers? I did not want bluetooth, I have an older bluetooth and I do not like the sound quality for bluetooth. Thanks Heather