Re: KNFB Reader

Pamela Dominguez

I have an n82 I was given, also. But as far as snapping a picture quickly and correctly, I have to do it several times to get anything good out of it, unless I am lucky. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon S
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 6:56 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] KNFB Reader

Hi, I still have my N82 around here for whenever I want to use KNFB reader. Even though it is old tech it still does what I need it to do.

I am starting to use some other apps on my android device. It is just a matter of getting use to them where I can snap a picture with the N82 quickly and correctly.

From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.