Re: still having sound issues, looking for a good pare of USB speakers

heather albright

I only found out the connectrt I was using was a real tec device, not that my on borad sound card was a real tec sound card. Those seem to be 2 different things. So no I do not know what the name of my card is! I used to use advisor but, it stopped working. I am sorry, I was typing and I cant here half of the time what I am typing so yes I know how bose is supposed to be spelled. I CANT where headsets for medical reasons so I have to rely on my speakers instead and my rather bad sound. All this is a great challenge for me when I already have hearing difficulties. cheers Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: "Smiling?" <blind7@sbcglobal.net>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] still having sound issues, looking for a good pare of USB speakers

Realtek is your onboard sound card so unfortunately no more saying that you do not know.

I am sure that you could care less, but the way to properly spell Bose, has no W within it.

The software that you were speaking of is most likely called either Belarc Advisor or Speccy and these two softwares still properly work.